- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
George Harrison - Somewhere In England
- Write a Review
- K54612 000000000 K54612000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Somewhere In England, released in 1981, was the first Harrison album to be released after th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Somewhere In England, released in 1981, was the first Harrison album to be released after the death of his former Beatles band mate John Lennon. The original recordings submitted by Harrison in 1980 were rejected by Warner Bros for being 'too laid back' and not sufficiently commercial. 'Blood From A Clone', Harrison s searing indictment of the executives behind the decision, would make the final cut. After the shock and devastation of Lennon's murder, Harrison decided to also utilize the unfinished recording of 'All Those Years Ago'. He changed the lyrics of the song to reflect the Lennon tragedy. Harrison invited Paul and Linda McCartney, and their fellow Wings band-mate Denny Laine, to record backing vocals on what would be his biggest hit since 'Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)'.;Track List:1. Blood from a Clone;2. Unconsciousness Rules;3. Life Itself;4. All Those Years Ago;5. Baltimore Oriole;6. Teardrops;7. That Which I Have Lost;8. Writing's on the Wall;9. Hong Kong Blues;10. Save the World
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.