- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
George Harrison - Wonderwall Music
- Write a Review
- #K54602 000000000 K54602000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Released in November 1968, George Harrison's Wonderwall Music was the first solo album relea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Released in November 1968, George Harrison's Wonderwall Music was the first solo album released by a member of The Beatles and the first LP to be released by Apple Records. The soundtrack music for director Joe Massot's debut feature-length film, Wonderwall, the predominantly instrumental album is an intricate, vibrant tapestry of Western rock music and compositions in an Indian classical style. In 1992, George recalled, 'I decided to do it as a mini-anthology of Indian music, because I wanted to help turn the public on to Indian music.' Harrison's main collaborator on the project was classical pianist and orchestral arranger John Barham, while other contributors include Indian classical musicians Aashish Khan, Shivkumar Sharma, Shankar Ghosh and Mahapurush Misra. Harrison also recorded Western rock music selections for the album, which feature contributions from Tony Ashton and the latter's band, the Remo Four, as well as guest appearances from Eric Clapton, Ringo Starr and Peter Tork.;Track List:1. Microbes;2. Red Lady Too;3. Tabla and Pakavaj;4. In the Park;5. Drilling a Home;6. Guru Vandana;7. Greasy Legs;8. Ski-Ing;9. Gat Kirwani;10. Dream Scene;11. Party Seacombe;12. Love Scene;13. Crying;14. Cowboy Music;15. Fantasy Sequins;16. On the Bed;17. Glass Box;18. Wonderwall to Be Here;19. Singing Om
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.