- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
George Jones - Why Baby Why
- Write a Review
- #K76527 000000000 K76527000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:10" vinyl in a gatefold cover. George Jones greatest successes lay ahead of him when he performed the tracks in this co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:10" vinyl in a gatefold cover. George Jones greatest successes lay ahead of him when he performed the tracks in this collection - his first number one was just around the corner - and his voice would mature to almost unimagined depth, but there remains something special about his early years, a yet unjaded passion and an unadulterated authenticity that would arguably disappear in the coming years. Even as his voice matured and his abilities deepened, something else was lost which many find in vintage recordings like these. This rare glimpse of George Jones at his early peak serves as something of a companion to BEAR FAMILY's box set chronicling the complete recordings of Jones STARDAY-MERCURY years, from 1954-61. The ten live tracks on this LP straddle the 1956-57 period when Jones, having broken through on STARDAY, switched to major label MERCURY via a deal between the two labels that had largely been made possible by Jones' success on STARDAY. It captures him not only singing his earliest hits, but also singing songs of his contemporaries, in wonderful fidelity, including Ernest Tubb's classic Let's Say Goodbye Like We Said Hello that he never recorded commercially.;Track List:1. Why Baby Why;2. Gonna Come Get You;3. Fraulein;4. Too Much Water;5. Don't Stop the Music;6. You Gotta Be My Baby;7. Tall Tall Trees;8. Hearts in My Dream;9. Boat of Life;10. Let's Say Goodbye Like We Said Hello;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 10-INCH VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.