- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
George Strait - Icon
- Write a Review
- K48899 000000000 K48899000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing Icon is a compilation album by American country music artist George Strait. It was originally release...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing Icon is a compilation album by American country music artist George Strait. It was originally released on CD in 2011. The album is part of a series of similar Icon albums released by Universal Music Enterprises. George Strait is a country music singer, songwriter, actor, and music producer. He is known as the "King of Country" and is considered one of the most influential and popular recording artists of all time. He is known for his neo-traditionalist country style, cowboy look, and being one of the first and main country artists to bring country music back to it's roots and away from the pop country era in the 1980s.;Special Attributes:ICON TITLE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.