- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
George Strait - Pure Country
- Write a Review
- K56458 000000000 K56458000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Pure Country is the thirteenth studio album and the first soundtrack album by George Strait. It was ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Pure Country is the thirteenth studio album and the first soundtrack album by George Strait. It was released in 1992 by MCA Records. It is Strait's most commercially successful album, having sold over six million copies. This was the first album of Strait's career to feature Tony Brown, who has produced all of Strait's subsequent albums. Strait and Brown produced the entire album except for the main title sequence version of "Heartland", which was produced by Steve Dorff. "I Cross My Heart" and "Heartland" were #1 hits for Strait on the Billboard country charts, and "When Did You Stop Loving Me" (which was later recorded by George Jones on his 1998 album It Don't Get Any Better Than This) was a #6 hit. "Overnight Male", originally recorded by B.B. Watson on his 1991 debut album Light at the End of the Tunnel, also charted at #72 from unsolicited airplay.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.