- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
George Thorogood - Move It on Over
- Write a Review
- #K76416 000000000 K76416000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:George Thorogood (vocals, guitar) Billy Blough (bass) Jeff Simon (drums) Uncle Meat Pennington (tambourine, maracas)...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/19/2013;Notes:George Thorogood (vocals, guitar) Billy Blough (bass) Jeff Simon (drums) Uncle Meat Pennington (tambourine, maracas).George Thorogood & the Destroyers don't change their tune on Move It on Over, their second album from 1978, but they do Polish their attack just a bit. Where their 1977 album was a nasty, brutish affair, this is sharpened slightly, possibly due to Ken Irwin's muscular production. Irwin gives the Destroyers some color and let's some air in between the instruments, and the difference is immediately apparent. Other than that clarity and a lack of originals, not much has changed on Move It on Over: Thorogood still leads the Destroyers through barreling blues boogie, emphasizing feel and sound over groove. Hound Dog Taylor's Houserockers remain the crucial touch point around which the Destroyers incorporate Elmore James' careening slide and Bo Diddley's hypnotic big beat. Everything else, including covers of Hank Williams and Chuck Berry, are shoved into this blueprint, a sound that the Destroyers do so well, they never veered away from it (perhaps they learned their lesson from the album's lone stumble, the slow and feeble version of James Moore's "I'm Just Your Good Thing").;Track List:1. Move It on Over;2. Who Do You Love;3. The Sky Is Crying;4. Cocaine Blues;5. It Wasn't Me;6. That Same Thing;7. So Much Trouble;8. I M Just Your Good Thing;9. Baby Please Set a Date;10. New Hawaiian Boogie
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.