- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gerry & the Pacemakers - Best of
- Write a Review
- L31871 000000000 L31871000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. The UK's early '60s music scene was dominated by the so called Merseybeat music. One o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. The UK's early '60s music scene was dominated by the so called Merseybeat music. One of the most successful bands in this specific genre was the band who became known as Gerry and the Pacemakers. During the years they released a dozen of song classics that still can count on worldwide recognition. What to think about the ever standing 'You'll Never Walk Alone', which can be heard in soccer stadiums around the world. Another one is their first single 'How Do You Do It?', which The Beatles recorded but eventually didn't release. The Best Of album brings all those massive hits together. Just think about their beautiful 'Ferry Cross the Mersey' and 'I Like It', and the full history of the band get's the attention which they deserve. Besides the Merseybeat they also show their harder side in a song like 'Jambalaya'. Gerry and the Pacemakers were one of the nearest competitors during the early years of The Beatles. Frontman Gerry Marsden wrote much of the band's material and he worked together with George Martin to create some of their well-known songs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.