- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ghetto Kumbe - Soy Selva
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K85395 000000000 K85395000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 EP release. Ghetto Kumbé is a three man Afro-Colombian band fusing the Afro- Caribbean roots o...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 EP release. Ghetto Kumbé is a three man Afro-Colombian band fusing the Afro- Caribbean roots of Colombia with the hypnotic power of African house beats. Having performed with Ondatrópica, Sidestepper, Toto la Momposina and La 33 among others, el Guajiro, Chongo, and Doctor Keyta are some of the popping Colombian scene's most skilful musicians. "Soy Selva" (translated as "I'm Jungle"), produced with London native producer The Busy Twist, is about the ancient people of Colombia, their traditions, their relations with mother nature, universal respect and ritual dancing. With the additional featuring of Ghanaian singer Zongo Abongo on "Dagbani Dance", things have definitely come full circle for this new EP, involving three continents in this innovative musical adventure. Feel the gaitas, marimbas, and percussions of the Caribbean Coast of Colombia, the enchanting voices and drums of Africa, and the powerful electronic beats from the UK bass music scene a tremendously infectious dance machine, opening a new era to the Afro-Colombian fusion of styles.;Track List:1. Ware Warrior;2. Makrú;3. Dagbani Dance (feat Zongo Abongo);4. Eso No Me Falla;5. Dagbani instrumental;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.