- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ghost B.C. - Meliora
- Write a Review
- #K56383 000000000 K56383000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the Swedish metal band. A band rife with contradictions, Ghost B.C. preach extreme...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the Swedish metal band. A band rife with contradictions, Ghost B.C. preach extreme Satanic viewpoints over surprisingly lightweight Heavy Metal, and it's members maintain a strict vow of anonymity, both on record and on-stage, where they obscure themselves under monks' cowls, except for their lead singer, whose skull-faced makeup, cardinal robes, miter and thurible reflect an anti-Pope, instead. As a result, the band's rare concerts come across like an occult ritual, and their 2010 debut album, Opus Eponymous, totally defied expectations with its surprisingly accessible melodic rock sound, reminiscent of '60's Psychedelia, '70's doom, and '80's New Wave of British Heavy Metal. Just how long Ghost's musicians will manage to keep their identities secret as their notoriety grows remains to be seen, but that only touches the surface of the band's multi-layered enigma. While their identities were still cloaked in mystery, the band released their highly anticipated second record, Infestissumam, in early 2013, followed later that Autumn by the Dave Grohl-produced covers EP If You Have Ghost.;Track List:1. Spirit 5:15;2. From the Pinnacle to the Pit 4:02;3. Cirice 6:02;4. Spöksonat 0:56;5. He Is 4:13;6. Mummy Dust 4:07;7. Majesty 5:24;8. Devil Church 1:06;9. Absolution 4:50;10. Deus in Absentia 5:37
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.