- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ghostface Killah - 12 Reasons to Die II
- Write a Review
- #K66155 000000000 K66155000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the 12th studio album by rapper Ghostface Killah. This album is the sequel to his crit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the 12th studio album by rapper Ghostface Killah. This album is the sequel to his critically acclaimed 2013 album Twelve Reasons to Die. This highly anticipated release features guest appearances from Raekwon, RZA, Scarub, Vince Staples, Lyrics Born, Chino XL and Bilal. Best known as an integral member of Wu-Tang Clan, Ghostface Killah is critically acclaimed for his loud, fast-paced flow and his emotional stream-of-consciousness narratives containing cryptic slang and non-sequiturs. In 2006, MTV included him on their honorable mention list of The Greatest MCs of All Time, while the editors of About. Com placed him on their list of the Top 50 MCs of Our Time (1987-2007), calling him "one of the most imaginative storytellers of our time. ";Track List:1. Powerful One;2. Return of the Savage (Feat. Raekwon Rza);3. King of New York (Feat. Raekwon);4. Rise Up (Feat. Scarub);5. Daily News;6. Get the Money (Feat. Vince Staples);7. Death's Invitation Interlude (Feat. Rza);8. Death's Invitation (Feat. Chino XL Lyrics Born Scarub);9. Let the Record Spin Interlude (Feat. Rza);10. Let the Record Spin (Feat. Raekwon);11. Blackout (Feat. Raekwon);12. Resurrection Morning (Feat. Raekwon Bilal);13. Life's a Rebirth (Feat. Rza)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.