- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ghostface Killah - 36 Seasons
- Write a Review
- #K67641 000000000 K67641000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Pitchfork Media has said "Ghostface has unparalleled storytelling instincts. He might be the best, most colorful storyt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2015;Notes:Pitchfork Media has said "Ghostface has unparalleled storytelling instincts. He might be the best, most colorful storyteller rap has ever seen". Q Magazine called him "rap's finest storyteller". on his new release 36 Seasons those powers have never been more in-focus, as he takes his listeners on a gut-wrenching journey of double-cross and revenge through the rough and rugged housing projects of New York's Staten Island on 36 Seasons Ghostface once again delivers exactly what the hardcore Wu-fans crave: desperate tales from the dark side over soulful boom-bap tracks. The soundscape is provided the Revelations [Brooklyn's acclaimed soul band/production team]. Their hard-hitting tracks match the intensity of Ghosts violent narrative. His co-stars on 36 Seasons are legendary lyricists and storytellers in their own right, 3 of the greatest of all-time: AZ, Kool G Rap and Pharoahe Monch. The album also features vocal contributions from Blue Note Records rising star Kandace Springs and gritty soul singers Rell and Tre Williams.;Track List:1. The Battlefield;2. Love Don't Live Here No More;3. Here I Go Again;4. Loyalty;5. It's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate;6. The Dogs of War;7. Emergency Procedure;8. Double Cross;9. Bamboo's Lament;10. Pieces to the Puzzle;11. Homicide;12. Blood in the Streets;13. Call My Name;14. I Love You for All Seasons
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.