- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Giant Sand - Heartbreak Pass
- Write a Review
- #K78003 000000000 K78003000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:The forthcoming album, Heartbreak Pass, by seminal alt-country/rock band Giant Sand marks their 30th anniversary. Indiv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:The forthcoming album, Heartbreak Pass, by seminal alt-country/rock band Giant Sand marks their 30th anniversary. Individually, each track on the record looms large on it's own but, when heard as one complete offering, you know that you are listening to something very, very special. The Arizona desert has been a predominate theme and source of inspiration for Howe Gelb, the indie rock pioneer and frontman for Giant Sand. The group can also be looked at as Howe's one-man-band with many guests and collaborators. The album features Steve Shelly (Sonic Youth), Grant-Lee Phillips and Ilse DeLange (Common Linnets).;Track List:1. Heaventually;2. Texting Feist;3. Hurtin' Habit;4. Transponder;5. Song So Wrong;6. Every Now and Then;7. Man on a String;8. Home Sweat Home;9. Eye Opening;10. Pen to Paper;11. Bitter Suite *;12. House in Order;13. Gypsy Candle;14. Done;15. Forever and Always*;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.