- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gil Scott-Heron - I'm New Here
- Write a Review
- #K54545 000000000 K54545000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/09/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the legendary Urban poet/musician, his first release in 13 years. Gil Scott-Heron ca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/09/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the legendary Urban poet/musician, his first release in 13 years. Gil Scott-Heron came to prominence in the late 60s and early 70s and is cited as a supreme influence on countless Hip Hop vocalists and producers. Despite an incredible and influential body of work, he has not released an album since the '90s. Produced by XL label owner Richard Russell, I'm New Here sees Gil reflecting on his life with his trademark vocal power and insight, sharing his visions among Russell's flickering, electronic soundscapes which at various times conjure up thoughts of Burial and the XX, as well as a host of Hip Hop influenced sounds. The album is brave, contemporary and quintessentially Gil Scott-Heron.;Track List:1. On Coming from a Broken Home (Pt. 1);2. Me and the Devil;3. I'm New Here;4. Your Soul and Mine;5. Parents (Interlude);6. I'll Take Care of You;7. Being Blessed (Interlude);8. Where Did the Night Go;9. I Was Guided (Interlude);10. New York Is Killing Me;11. Certain Things (Interlude);12. Running;13. The Crutch;14. I've Been Me (Interlude);15. On Coming from a Broken Home (Pt. 2)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.