- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gil Scott-Heron - We're New Here
- Write a Review
- K59094 000000000 K59094000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/08/2011;Notes:In February 2010, Gil Scott-Heron released I'm NEW HERE, his first album in 13 years. The album was enthusiastically re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/08/2011;Notes:In February 2010, Gil Scott-Heron released I'm NEW HERE, his first album in 13 years. The album was enthusiastically received by fans and critics alike. Meanwhile, the last 18 months have been meteoric for Jamie xx. His band the xx's self titled debut album received huge acclaim, picking up 2010's prestigious Mercury Music Prize, while Jamie garnered respect for his remixes and solo productions. So what happens when one of the most exciting young producers around reworks one of the most acclaimed albums from a true legend? the result is Gil Scott-Heron and Jamie xx's WE'RE NEW HERE.;Track List:1. I'm New Here;2. Home;3. I've Been Me (Interlude);4. Running;5. My Cloud;6. Certain Things (Interlude);7. The Crutch;8. Ur Soul and Mine;9. Parents (Interlude);10. Piano Player;11. NY Is Killing Me;12. Jazz (Interlude);13. I'll Take Care of You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.