- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Giles Corey - Giles Corey
- Write a Review
- #K73913 000000000 K73913000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing including 150 page book. Giles Corey's haunting self-titled debut album has gained a f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/15/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing including 150 page book. Giles Corey's haunting self-titled debut album has gained a fervent cult following over the years, yet has never been released on vinyl-until now. Originally released as a limited-edition CD-R and novel in 2011, Giles Corey is the gloomy folk solo project from Have A Nice Life mastermind Dan Barrett. Here, Barrett forgoes the post-industrial trappings of Have A Nice Life and the smooth digital resonation of Black Wing in favor of a more intimate singer-songwriter approach. While thematically related to his other work, dealing with subjects like suicide, death and the paranormal, Giles Corey is more personal. Oscillating between quiet desperation and cathartic outbursts, the album is dark but also purgative. For many, it is like a religious experience, and certainly not for the frail of heart. The accompanying book is an integral part of the album. It's examinations of the life and times of cult leader Robert Voor parallel the themes within the lyrics and offer further immersion for the reflective listener.;Track List:1. The Haunting Presence;2. Blackest Bile;3. Grave Filled with Books;4. Empty Churches;5. I'm Going to Do It;6. Spectral Bride;7. No One Is Ever Going to Want Me;8. Sleeping Heart;9. Buried Above Ground;Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT, WITH BOOKLET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.