- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gin Blossoms - New Miserable Experience
- Write a Review
- #K57446 000000000 K57446000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Limited edition double colored vinyl LP pressing cut at 45 RPM and housed in a gatefold sleeve. In the late 80's Gin Bl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Limited edition double colored vinyl LP pressing cut at 45 RPM and housed in a gatefold sleeve. In the late 80's Gin Blossoms indelible jangle-pop sound was evolving during radio's diverse mix of hair bands and grunge music. Taking their name from a caption on a W.C. Fields photo, Gin Blossoms hit the big time with their 1992 album New Miserable Experience. It kept the band on the charts for almost three years with singles "Hey Jealousy," "Allison Road," "Until I Fall Away," "Mrs Rita," and "Found Out About You." New Miserable Experience took the airwaves by siege and held MTV hostage in the process, rocketing the band into the mainstream and going on to sell over 4 million copies. 2017 marks the 25th anniversary of this breakout effort, now available for the very first time on vinyl!;Special Attributes:45 RPM, COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.