- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Giorgio Moroder - From Here To Eternity
- Write a Review
- K86851 000000000 K86851000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Limited blue vinyl LP pressing. This 1977 album was composed, produced and performed by Giorgio Moroder, and put the It...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Limited blue vinyl LP pressing. This 1977 album was composed, produced and performed by Giorgio Moroder, and put the Italian-born, German-based producer on the map. It followed directly on from his groundbreaking work with Donna Summer that same year on 'I Feel Love'. Moroder stated at the time, that 'only electronic keyboards were used in the making of this album'. The title track, - his most successful UK solo single at Number 16 - is included here. "From Here to Eternity", "First Hand Experience in Second Hand Love" and "I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone" reached a new generation via the popular video game 'Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories'.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.