- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Giorgio Tuma - Giorgio Tuma with Malik Moore
- Write a Review
- #K80708 000000000 K80708000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing. Our beloved Giorgio Tuma, while his putting the final touches on his amazing new alb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing. Our beloved Giorgio Tuma, while his putting the final touches on his amazing new album, is still working on what is looking to be a juicy collection of singles that includes collaborations with notable international independent music stars. The Italian composer's proven passion for reggae makes for magic, once again. "My Lively Youth" contains those rays of sunshine that each and every one of Giorgio Tuma's arrangements has, plus Malik 'the Freq' Moore's trembling and innocent voice. It is an exercise that goes above and beyond style, and that makes it ever clearer that Giorgio Tuma's universe is infinite and fascinating. This collaboration also includes e remix, in the dub tradition, by Sean O'Hagan of The High Llamas. Psychedelic, deconstructed, and hallucinogenic.;Track List:1. My Lively Youth;2. My Lively Youth (Sean O'Hagan Remix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.