- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Girl Ray - Earl Grey
- Write a Review
- #K66504 000000000 K66504000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:VInyl LP pressing. 2017 debut album from the North London-based 18 year-old three-piece comprised of Poppy Hankin (guit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:VInyl LP pressing. 2017 debut album from the North London-based 18 year-old three-piece comprised of Poppy Hankin (guitar/vocals), Iris McConnell (drums) and Sophie Moss (bass). Girl Ray was formed two years ago when the band were still just 16 years old and in a twist of fate as symbolic as it was bittersweet, 'Trouble', their first single for Moshi Moshi was recorded on what would have been their final day of school. A band whose songs document the dramas of adolescence with a wit and wistfulness far beyond their years, Girl Ray are the sound of that uncertain period in everybody's life when the rest of it starts to loom large, when feels are felt more intensely than ever before, and when every decision seems like a fork in the road on your way to adulthood. Being a teenager is a crucible of heightened emotions and transformative confusion from which the 'real' you will ultimately emerge, having fallen in love (and out again), outgrown friendships you thought would last forever, and changed in ways you never thought possible. What you typically won't emerge with, however, is a debut album as richly evocative of the experience as Earl Grey.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.