- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Girls Against Boys - Tropic Of Scorpio
- Write a Review
- L29217 000000000 L29217000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/01/2017;Notes:Limited pink vinyl LP pressing. Tropic of Scorpio is the first full-length LP from Washington D.C. band Girls Against B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/01/2017;Notes:Limited pink vinyl LP pressing. Tropic of Scorpio is the first full-length LP from Washington D.C. band Girls Against Boys originally released in 1992 through Jeff Nelson of Minor Threat's label, Adult Swim Records. Full of energy and early experimentation, this bass-driven post-punk record is a powerhouse performance. Girls Against Boys began as a side project of Eli Janney and Fugazi drummer Brendan Canty. Canty left the project by 1990 due to his commitments with Fugazi. Janney went on to recruit three former members of D.C. hardcore punk group Soulside-Scott McCloud, Johnny Temple and Alexis Fleisig-to complete the line-up.;Track List:1. My Night of Pleasure (With the Mudjacking Contractors);2. Wow Wow Wow;3. Matching Wits with Flaming Frank;4. Can't Do Anything But Love You Babe;5. Wasting Away;6. Plush;7. Everything I Do Seems to Cost Me $20;8. Taste All the Fruit;9. Little Buccaneer;10. Everywhere I Go I Seem to Spend $20;Special Attributes:PINK, 150 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.