- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Girls Names - The New Life
- Write a Review
- #K84037 000000000 K84037000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/12/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the sophomore album from the Belfast-based Alt-Rock quartet. The New Life is the sound...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/12/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the sophomore album from the Belfast-based Alt-Rock quartet. The New Life is the sound of a band on the fringes striving to forge their own path, purposefully out of step - and time - with their surroundings. Weighed heavy with the grey landscapes of their hometown, the New Life is isolation laid bare, shot through with an undeterred sense of purpose and individuality. Having released a series of singles and EPs on various independent labels, Girls Names made their first significant impression on the wider world in 2011 with their debut album, Dead to Me, earning plaudits from the likes of Pitchfork, NME and Loud & Quiet amongst a host of others. And yet, despite all the praise heaped on it, as soon as that record was released Girls Names were already moving into a different headspace.;Track List:1. Portrait;2. Pittura Infamante;3. Drawing Lines;4. Hypnotic Regression;5. Occultation;6. A Second Skin;7. The Olympia;8. Notion;9. Projektion;10. The New Life
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.