- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Girls Want the Boys! Swedish Beat Girls 1966-1970 - Girls Want The Boys! Swedish Beat Girls 1966-1970
- Write a Review
- #K60548 000000000 K60548000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Ace Records catalog has been globetrotting for beat girls of late. Now it's Sweden's turn! This ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Ace Records catalog has been globetrotting for beat girls of late. Now it's Sweden's turn! This smörgåsbord of Swedish she-pop opens with early solo sides by the lead singers of the nation's greatest pop music export, ABBA: Agnetha Fältskog and Anni-Frid Lyngstad. Other featured names include Lill-Babs, Mona Wessman, Eleanor Bodel, Doris, Bella & Me, MAK Les Soeurs and many more. 24 golden Swedish gems on the CD and 12 on the 180-gram heavyweight vinyl LP! Ace.;Track List:1. Ge Dej Till TÅLS - Agnetha Fältskog;2. SÅ Synd Du Måste GÅ - Anni-Frid Lyngstad;3. The Girls Want the Boys - Eleanor Bodel;4. Kärlek Finns Det Överallt - Mak Les Soeurs;5. Good Kind of Hurt - Lena Junoff;6. Last Train to Liverpool - Plommons;7. Don't - Doris;8. Help Me Break This Habit - Bella Me;9. Vädret - Mona Wessman;10. Lite FÖR Liten - Lill-Babs;11. You Really Have Started Something - Britt Bergström;12. Benny Law - Plums
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.