- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Giuda - Speaks Evil
- Write a Review
- #K73189 000000000 K73189000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third album from Giuda (pronounced jew-da), the Italian five-piece band fr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third album from Giuda (pronounced jew-da), the Italian five-piece band from Rome born from the ashes of one of the finest European punk rock groups, Taxi. Guida play the most exciting kind of retro-sounding rock 'n' roll and junk shop glam. Their look of true working class heroes (boots, polos, checkered shirts, leather jackets and short or shaved hair) gained a touch of glam-kinda style over the years, better reflecting the rich patchwork of their music. After their debut album Racey Roller in 2010 and Let's Do It Again in 2013, now the band are back with Speaks Evil. Their mix of anthemic '70s glam hooks and the punchy delivery of early UK punk has grown up into something that is just rock 'n' roll, straight and sharp as Giuda can be. First bite of the new album is "Roll The Balls", a stunning quintessential piece of straight rock 'n' roll with hints of Brit glam rock.;Track List:1. Roll the Balls;2. It Ain't Easy;3. Bad Days Are Back;4. Mama Got the Blues;5. Watch Your Step;6. Working Class Man;7. You Can Do Everything;8. My Lu;9. Joolz;10. Bonehead Waltz;Special Attributes:BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.