- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gizmodrome - Gizmodrome
- Write a Review
- #K59912 000000000 K59912000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Gizmodrome is an "All Star band" made up of Stewart Copeland (The Police), Mark King (Level 42), Adrian Belew (ex King ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Gizmodrome is an "All Star band" made up of Stewart Copeland (The Police), Mark King (Level 42), Adrian Belew (ex King Crimson, David Bowie, Frank Zappa, Talking Heads) and Vittorio Cosma (PFM and Elio e le Storie Tese). This album brings the audience back to when rock music was played by unique musicians, when daring was a must, when listening to an album was an experience to enjoy from the first to the last song. Fans of the bands the four Gizmodrome members are coming from, will find it all again on this album which promises to be one of the "must have" of 2017!;Track List:1. Zombies in the Mall;2. Stay Ready;3. Man in the Mountain;4. Summer's Coming;5. Sweet Angels (Rule the World);6. Amaka Pipa;7. Strange Things Happen;8. Ride Your Life;9. Zubatta Cheve;10. Spin This;11. I Know Too Much;12. Stark Naked
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.