- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Glassjaw - Material Control
- Write a Review
- L34324 000000000 L34324000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/30/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2017 release. Material Control is the third studio album by Long Is...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/30/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2017 release. Material Control is the third studio album by Long Island, New York post-hardcore band Glassjaw. It's their first full-length album in 15 years, following 2002's Worship & Tribute, and six years since their previous EP, 2011's Coloring Book. It is their first full length without guitarist Todd Weinstock. The band's founders, vocalist Daryl Palumbo and guitarist Justin Beck, wrote the album entirely themselves with Justin Beck handling all of the instruments except drums, which were performed by Billy Rymer, additional percussion on 'Bastille Day' by former bassist Ariel Telford, and additional vocals by Mind Over Matter frontman George Reynolds on 'Pompeii'.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.