- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Glen Brown - Check the Winner
- Write a Review
- #K84516 000000000 K84516000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this collection from the highly influential reggae producer, Glen Brown, and an all-star cast of p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this collection from the highly influential reggae producer, Glen Brown, and an all-star cast of performers. Sleeve art created by artist Tony McDermott. Check The Winner - the ultimate Glen Brown instrumental selection including Jamaican #1 'Merry Up', one of the best rhythms ever laid in 'Dirty Harry' and surely one of the greatest organ solos ever recorded on 'No More Slavery'. 18 tracks of highly desirable reggae revives from the most collectable label of them all. Remastered with expanded sleeve notes Check The Winner is the must have Pantomime instrumental round-up no serious reggae fan can be without!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.