- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Glen Campbell - Glen Campbell I'll Be Me Soundtrack (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K73169 000000000 K73169000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Soundtrack to the 2015 documentary. Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me is an epic human drama that intimately...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Soundtrack to the 2015 documentary. Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me is an epic human drama that intimately showcases the man and his music throughout Campbell's struggle with Alzheimers. Chronicling the story of love, laughter, resilience and power of song, this film shows how against all odds, America's greatest country star would not give up. Directed and produced by James Keach (producer of Walk The Line) and produced by Trevor Albert (Groundhog Day). This soundtrack features music from Glen, The Band Perry, who previously paid tribute to Campbell during the 2012 Grammy Awards, and Campbell's daughter Ashley who performs an original song.;Track List:1. I'm Not Gonna Miss You (feat. Glen Campbell and The Wrecking Crew);2. Gentle On My Mind (feat. The Band Perry);3. Remembering (feat. Ashley Campbell);4. The Long Walk Home;5. Wichita Lineman (Live from Ryman Auditorium);6. A Better Place (Live from Ryman Auditorium);7. Gentle On My Mind (feat. The Band Perry);8. Home Again Ashley;9. I'm Not Gonna Miss You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.