- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy
- Write a Review
- K54656 000000000 K54656000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing with a special, embossed LP jacket. Originally released in July of 1975, Glen Campbell'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing with a special, embossed LP jacket. Originally released in July of 1975, Glen Campbell's Rhinestone Cowboy was the music legend's first # 1 hit on Billboard's Country Albums chart, vaulting the already quite famous master guitarist and singer to household name superstar status. Many of Rhinestone Cowboy's lyrical themes reflected Campbell's own life at the time, both personally and professionally. The album's centerpiece title track and it's second single, 'Country Boy (You Got Your Feet In L.A.)' spoke to and through Campbell with messages of sacrifice and concession required to maintain a career in entertainment's fast lane, which had brought him from Arkansas to Los Angeles in the 1960s.;Track List:1. Country Boy (You Got Your Feet In L.A.) Written-By – B. Potter D. Lambert 3:05;2. Comeback Written-By – B. Potter D. Lambert 3:22;3. Count On Me Written-By – B. Potter* D. Lambert 3:10;4. I Miss You Tonight Written-By – B. Potter* D. Lambert 3:07;5. My Girl Written-By – R. White W. Robinson 3:12;6. Rhinestone Cowboy Written-By – Larry Weiss 3:08;7. I'd Build A Bridge Written-By – Mike Settle 3:41;8. Pencils For Sale Written-By – Johnny Cunningham 3:42;9. Marie Written-By – Randy Newman 3:32;10. We're Over Written-By – B. Mann C. Weill 2:56
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.