- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Glen Campbell - That Christmas Feeling
- Write a Review
- K59196 000000000 K59196000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1968 holiday album from the legendary guitarist and vocalist. Available on vinyl for ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1968 holiday album from the legendary guitarist and vocalist. Available on vinyl for the first time in over 40 years, this classic holiday album by legendary Capitol recording artist Glen Campbell features contemporary Christmas favorites as well as traditional holiday standards. That Christmas Feeling was the eleventh studio album - and first Christmas album - of his career. The album was released when Campbell was at the peak of his career and hit #1 on the Billboard Christmas Albums chart. Includes "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," "Pretty Paper," "The Christmas Song," "Christmas is for Children" and many more.;Track List:1. Christmas Is for Children 3:23;2. Old Toy Trains 2:15;3. Little Altar Boy 3:57;4. It Must Be Getting Close to Christmas 2:25;5. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas 3:14;6. Blue Christmas 2:33;7. The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas to You) 2:59;8. Pretty Paper 2:39;9. There's No Place Like Home 3:15;10. I'll Be Home for Christmas 2:46;11. Christmas Day 2:50
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.