- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Glenn Hughes - From Now On
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L63573 000000000 L63573000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/14/2019;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Includes bonus track. 1994 album from the legendary rock vocalist best known for his wo...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/14/2019;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Includes bonus track. 1994 album from the legendary rock vocalist best known for his work with Deep Purple, Black Sabbath and Trapeze. From Now On... was Hughes' second solo release after finding his 'higher power' and kicking the drug habits that had marred his career throughout the late '70s and '80s. The album was recorded in Sweden in the Nordic Studio Lab and had it's initial release just within that country. It was subsequently released in Japan, Europe and America.;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.