- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Globelamp - Orange Glow
- Write a Review
- #K92147 000000000 K92147000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Elizabeth Le Fey, Globelamp, wrote The Orange Glow "as a reflection of the last year and a half and how I got out of i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Elizabeth Le Fey, Globelamp, wrote The Orange Glow "as a reflection of the last year and a half and how I got out of it alive. " With a voice that can be either ethereal or savage, shimmery as California sunshine through the leaves of redwoods, or dark as a Washington rainstorm, but always haunting, Globelamp sings of loss, longing, survival and the enchantments of nature. Her mother exposed her to '80's glam rock and Globelamp began to play the piano at the age of four, though it was not until her 20's that she shared her music with the world as part of the punk band Meowtain in Olympia, and later as the White Witch of Foxygen. After this, she took off on her own to write, produce and record her solo debut Star Dust and to tour the country as an "artist/traveler. " Globelamp's voice has been compared to the likes of Stevie Nicks, Grace Slick, Kate Bush and Donovan, (I hear echoes of my personal favorites Patti Smith, PJ Harvey, Tori Amos and Exene Cervenka) and one can recognize the influence of the supernatural, fairy tales, nursery rhymes, psychedelic folk music and punk, but her sound is distinctly her own.;Track List:1. Washington Moon;2. Controversial/Confrontational;3. The Negative;4. Moon Proof;5. Artist/Traveler;6. Don't Go Walking in the Woods Alone at Night;7. The Orange Glow;8. Invisible Prisms;9. Master of Lonely;10. Piece of the Pie;11. San Francisco;12. Faerie Queen;Special Attributes:WITH BOOKLET, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.