- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gloria Ann Taylor - Love Is a Hurtin' Thing
- Write a Review
- #K67953 000000000 K67953000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited Edition double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in a deluxe triple-gatefold double LP package complete with photos an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited Edition double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in a deluxe triple-gatefold double LP package complete with photos and extensive liner notes. Soul singer Gloria Ann Taylor has no rags to riches tale to tell. Her story is one of personal sacrifice, failed relationships, and missed opportunity. She was leading a hard knock life before being swept-up by the flash and promise of a marriage and business partnership with a successful record producer. She would be nominated for a Grammy, rub shoulders with James Brown and Bootsy Collins, and turn heads from Motown. But in the end she rejected professional singing, the music business, and the lifestyle that came with it. Thankfully for music lovers, before Gloria closed the doors on her singing career, she left us with some amazing soul songs. Deeply shaded by gospel roots, her haunting sound clearly comes from the gut. Gloria did not fake the funk.;Track List:1. Love Is a Hurtin' Thing (7 Inch Version);2. How Can You Say It;3. What I Want;4. Burning Eyes;5. Deep Inside of You (7 Inch Version);6. World That's Not Real;7. What's Your World (7 Inch Version);8. Had It All the Time;9. Jolene;10. Music;11. Deep Inside of You (12 Inch Version);12. Love Is a Hurtin' Thing (12 Inch Version)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.