- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Génesis - Abacab
- Write a Review
- K58792 000000000 K58792000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of this album by the iconic British outfit. Phil Collins might be swinging away th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP repressing of this album by the iconic British outfit. Phil Collins might be swinging away the late 1990s, but in 1981 he was sharpening his pop chops, from his first solo offering to this, the first Genesis album to break the hallowed million-copy mark stateside. But Abacab wasn't entirely about charting Top 40 singles ("No Reply At All," "Man on the Corner," and the title track) it still exhibited some late-stage evidence of a trio courting the art-rock muse that had graced it's past ("Who Dunnit," "Dodo," "Keep It Dark"). However, by 1983's eponymous follow-up, the hit factory that was Genesis in the mid- to late-1980s was operating full steam ahead, and the angel Gabriel's specter had all but vanished. Then, there were truly only three.;Track List:1. Abacab 7:02;2. No Reply At All 4:41;3. Me And Sarah Jane 6:00;4. Keep It Dark 4:34;5. Dodo / Lurker 7:30;6. Who Dunnit? 3:22;7. Man On The Corner 4:27;8. Like It Or Not 4:58;9. Another Record;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.