- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Génesis - And Then There Were Three
- Write a Review
- K58790 000000000 K58790000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. When the departures of original front man Peter Gabriel and guitarist Steve Hackett...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. When the departures of original front man Peter Gabriel and guitarist Steve Hackett left Genesis a studio trio of Phil Collins, Tony Banks, and Mike Rutherford, few could have expected the band to climb to greater levels of commercial success. But that's exactly what happened, and Genesis' left-field rebirth as a unlikely pop act began with this album, which introduced the newly slimmed-down lineup. But that's not the whole story. While the haunting love song "Follow You, Follow Me" introduced the band to the singles charts, elsewhere the group's penchant for accessibly complex composition and evocative lyrical dramas is in force on tracks like "Deep in the Motherlode," "Burning Rope," "Down and Out," and "Ballad of Big.";Track List:1. Down And Out 5:13;2. Undertow 4:35;3. Ballad Of Big 4:37;4. Snowbound 4:20;5. Burning Rope 6:52;6. Deep In The Motherlode 5:02;7. Many Too Many 3:22;8. Scenes From A Night's Dream 3:21;9. Say It's Alright Joe 4:09;10. The Lady Lies 5:53;11. Follow You Follow Me;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.