- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Génesis - Invisible Touch
- Write a Review
- #K55998 000000000 K55998000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Invisible Touch is the thirteenth studio album by Genesis, released in June 1986. Afte...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Invisible Touch is the thirteenth studio album by Genesis, released in June 1986. After a break in group activity in 1984 for each member to continue with their solo projects, Invisible Touch was recorded following the commercial success of Phil Collins's third solo album, No Jacket Required, and it's supporting tour which had increased his popularity as a solo artist. The album was written entirely through group improvisations no material developed prior to recording was used. Electronic drums and synthesizers are used extensively. Invisible Touch remains the best-selling studio release from Genesis. It became the band's fourth consecutive album to top the UK charts and peaked at #3 in the U.S. It spawned five top five singles on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, "Invisible Touch", "Throwing It All Away", "Land of Confusion", "In Too Deep" and "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight", with "Invisible Touch" reaching #1, making it the only Genesis single to do so.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.