- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Génesis - Selling England By the Pound
- Write a Review
- K54228 000000000 K54228000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/15/2014;Notes:2014 180 Gram vinyl LP pressing reissue of their 1973 album featuring the 2008 mix of this album by Nick Davis and Gene...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/15/2014;Notes:2014 180 Gram vinyl LP pressing reissue of their 1973 album featuring the 2008 mix of this album by Nick Davis and Genesis. Genesis has always been known for their sense of spectacle and their groundbreaking live shows, as much as their ambitious studio albums like 'Selling England By the Pound'. Over the last four decades, the group has sold 150 million albums worldwide and has influenced the likes of Elbow, Flaming Lips and Jeff Buckley.;Track List:1. Dancing with the Moonlit Knight (New Stereo Mix);2. I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe) [New Stereo Mix];3. Firth of Fifth (New Stereo Mix);4. More Fool Me (New Stereo Mix);5. The Battle of Epping Forest (New Stereo Mix);6. After the Ordeal (New Stereo Mix);7. The Cinema Show (New Stereo Mix);8. Aisle of Plenty (New Stereo Mix);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.