- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Godfather Part II (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K74613 000000000 K74613000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. The Godfather Part II is the Academy Award Winning So...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. The Godfather Part II is the Academy Award Winning Soundtrack from the movie of the same name, first released in 1974. This original score was composed by Nino Rota and conducted by Carmine Coppola. Rota expands upon two of the three main themes from the first film: 'The Godfather Waltz' and 'Michael's Theme', while 'The Love Theme' from the first film makes a brief appearance during a flashback sequence. There are several new themes, including one for Kay (Diane Keaton), and two for young Vito (Robert de Niro). In 1974, the soundtrack won the Academy Award for Original Music Score/Original Dramatic Score, and it was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score;Track List:1. Main Title / the Immigrant;2. A New Carpet;3. Kay;4. Ev'ry Time I Look in Your Eyes / After the Party;5. Vito and Abbandando;6. Senza Mama / Ciuri-Ciuri / Napule Ve Salute;7. The Godfathers at Home;8. Remember Vito Andolini;9. Michael Comes Home;10. Marcia Stilo Italiano;11. Ninna Nanna a Michele;12. The Brothers Mourn;13. Murder of Don Fanucci /Festa March;14. End Title
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.