- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Godflesh - Songs Of Love And Hate
- Write a Review
- #K73771 000000000 K73771000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Formed in 1988 by Justin Broadrick (guitar, vocals and programming) and G. C. Green (bass), Godflesh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Formed in 1988 by Justin Broadrick (guitar, vocals and programming) and G. C. Green (bass), Godflesh emerged from the tightly knit underground metal/grindcore scene of Birmingham, England, quickly blazing their own trail with genre-detonating early albums like Streetcleaner (1989), Pure (1992), Selfless (1994) and Songs of Love and Hate (1996) which proved immeasurably influential and canonical to an emerging wave of bands that sought to combine the ferocious sonics of metal with the booming drum programming of early hip hop. The seminal and long out of print Songs Of Love and Hate is highlighted as the first Godflesh release to feature a studio drummer. The band's fourth LP also featured full lyrics and a traditional change in sound. Having quoted Leonard Cohen on earlier releases, they paid tribute even further by naming this record after one of his LPs.;Track List:1. Wake;2. Sterile Prophet;3. Circle of Shit;4. Hunter;5. Gift from Heaven;6. Amoral;7. Angel Domain;8. Kingdom Come;9. Time Death and Wastefulness;10. Frail
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.