- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gogol Bordello - Trans-Continental Hustle
- Write a Review
- #K63492 000000000 K63492000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of the Gypsy Punk band's 2010 album. Produced by Grammy-winning producer Rick Rubin, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of the Gypsy Punk band's 2010 album. Produced by Grammy-winning producer Rick Rubin, Trans-Continental Hustle combines the band's radical invocations of positive primal energy and planetary consciousness with music infused with Ska, Metal, Punk, Rap, Dub, and intimations of indigenous Brazilian sounds to produce a party maelstrom of electrifying proportions. Led by revolutionary change agent and provocateur Eugene Hutz, Gogol Bordello, a nine-piece juggernaut of gypsy rebel soul, has become an international force to be reckoned with.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.