- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Panda - Good Luck & Do Your Best
- Write a Review
- #K64220 000000000 K64220000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Hailing from Chelmsford Essex in the UK, Gold Panda's journey from h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Hailing from Chelmsford Essex in the UK, Gold Panda's journey from his meteoric rise on his first album to now is entirely circular. In the six years since the release of his genre-defining debut album Lucky Shiner, the electronic artist most comfortable with the moniker Derwin Panda spent the subsequent years splitting the majority of his time between London, Berlin and countless excursions to Japan. As he created his new, third album Good Luck And Do Your Best he ultimately found himself back where he began, in the East of England. Whereas his second album Half Of Where You Live was occasionally taut, perhaps harder and more piecing, the 11 songs that comprise Good Luck And Do Your Best have a distinctly warmer palate, one that echoes Lucky Shiner a little more. Now with a clearer range of sounds, Gold Panda has found a more cohesive vision, one where "the tracks aren't popping out against each other. It's a complete record. ";Track List:1. Metal Bird;2. In My Car;3. Chiba Nights;4. Pink and Green;5. Song for a Dead Friend;6. I Am Real Punk;7. Autumn Fall;8. Halyards;9. Time Eater;10. Unthank;11. Your Good Times Are Just Beginning;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.