- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Panda - Half of Where You Live
- Write a Review
- #K69616 000000000 K69616000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Half of Where You Live is the second album by Berlin-based electronic musician Gold Panda. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Half of Where You Live is the second album by Berlin-based electronic musician Gold Panda. The follow up to his award winning Lucky Shiner released in 2010, this 2013 album is a distillation of that which that made his previous work both loved and acclaimed, and also displays an evolution of his sounds, stylings and methods.;Track List:1. Junk City II;2. An English House;3. Brazil;4. My Father in Hong Kong 1961;5. Community;6. S950;7. We Work Nights;8. Flinton;9. Enoshima;10. The Most Liveable City;11. Reprise
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.