- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Golden Earring - Hague
- Write a Review
- #K81459 000000000 K81459000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited 10 inch black vinyl pressing including insert. 2015 mini-album from the Dutch rock icons. Golden Earring celebr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited 10 inch black vinyl pressing including insert. 2015 mini-album from the Dutch rock icons. Golden Earring celebrate their 50th Anniversary, and they celebrate in style by releasing The Hague, a homage after the city where the quartet originates from. Initially called The Tornados when the band was established in 1961, they changed their name to The Golden Earring's a year later. Their first 1965 single became a national Top 10 hit. The band ultimately shook the world in 1973 with their monster hit 'Radar Love', which charted in the top ranks on the US Billboard Hot 100. Now, just in time for their Anniversary concert in the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam on Dec 12th 2015, The Hague contains five new songs written by Barry Hay, George Kooymans, Rinus Gerritsen and Cesar Zuiderwijk. The band members describe the songs as 'sounding new, but typical Golden Earring'.;Track List:1. Je Regrette;2. That S Why I Believe in Her;3. My Lips Are Sealed;4. Did I Make You Up;5. Come on Home
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.