- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Golden Pelicans - Disciples Of Blood
- Write a Review
- #K74357 000000000 K74357000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:The third thug rock masterpiece from these Orlando miscreants lays waste to the land with gruff voice and loud, raw gui...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:The third thug rock masterpiece from these Orlando miscreants lays waste to the land with gruff voice and loud, raw guitar backed by in-pocket bass and drums. As of late, their boot-stomp beat has been ringing true across the land-born of Slade and AC/DC, Rose Tattoo and Coloured Balls, it's the sound shared by punkers Slaughter And The Dogs and modern acts such as Melbourne's Power. Golden Pelicans blends this blast with only the strongest essences of punk, hardcore, and metal on Disciples Of Blood, their latest album._x000D_ Guitar attack has been given more space to do it's damage, and the band moves into a new, even more aggressive direction. Check out the cover, once again by Mac Blackout-this time the mayhem has been taken from black and white into full-color carnage. Just as their live shows are guaranteed ceiling-breakers, this album rages from note one to note last, perfect to accompany late-night speeding through residential back alleys, smashing bottles and crashing into trash cans. "Break the cosmos, with your mind!" seems an appropriate and possible goal when screamed at you by vocalist Erik Grincewicz. And remember... it ain't psychedelic until you kill someone, and this record is psychedelic as hell.;Track List:1. Blue Medusa;2. Disciples of Blood;3. Byzantine;4. Smell the Lightning;5. Hello Russia;6. It Ain't Psychedelic (Unless You Kill Someone);7. Complete Destruction;8. Corpse Abuser;9. Buck 380
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.