- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Golden Void - Berkana
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K72275 000000000 K72275000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Golden Void is the new face of Bay Area psychedelic music. It's a rich tradition and like many of the tradition's great...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Golden Void is the new face of Bay Area psychedelic music. It's a rich tradition and like many of the tradition's greats, Golden Void's songs are firmly rooted in melody and not afraid of exploration. The band's hooks get stuck in your head and their riffs transport you to the astral plane. Golden Void's undeniable twist, setting them apart from their city's lineage, is the influence of classic bands like Sabbath and Pentagram. The quartet, Isaiah Mitchell (Earthless) on guitar and vocals, Camilla Saufley-Mitchell on keyboards and vocals, Aaron Morgan on bass and Justin Pinkerton on drums, achieves a perfect balance of muscular riffs, soaring melodies, and hazy atmosphere on Berkana, their sophomore album. Recorded with Tim Green (The Fucking Champs), Berkana shows Golden Void expanding the scope of their sound without abandoning the heady groove they carved on their acclaimed self-titled debut.;Track List:1. Burbank's Dream;2. Silent Season;3. Dervishing;4. Astral Plane;5. I've Been Down;6. The Beacon;7. Storm and Feather;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.