- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Goldfinger - Hang-Ups
- Write a Review
- #K62590 000000000 K62590000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the punk/ska band’s 1997 sophomore album. Hang Ups takes a tight, cohesive sound and adds a drop m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the punk/ska band’s 1997 sophomore album. Hang Ups takes a tight, cohesive sound and adds a drop more ska to the ska-punk-metal-pop mix that won them interest and acclaim after the release of their self-titled 1996 debut. Amid crashing guitars and occasionally cacophonous vocals by John Feldmann, Hang-Ups offers wonderfully engaging surprises like a sweetly unexpected sense of melody, an unshakable twisted wit, and a newly expanded horn section which contributes to the album's full, vivid sound. 'If Only' stands out both for its typical Goldfinger humor ('If only I was eighteen/And had the courage of the A-Team/Maybe then you'd be with me') and it's gentle, melancholy lyrics and vocals. Feldmann's ability to let his voice go from punk-sinister to soft and pretty is one of the many strengths of this engaging band.;Track List:1. Superman;2. My Head;3. If Only;4. The Lonely Place;5. 20¢ Goodbye;6. Question;7. Disorder;8. Carlita;9. Too Late;10. I Need to Know;11. Authority;12. S.M.P;13. The Last Time;14. Chris Cayton;15. Untitled;16. Untitled;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.