- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Goldfrapp - Tales of Us
- Write a Review
- #K66481 000000000 K66481000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the sixth album from the British Electronic duo fronted by Alison Goldfrapp. A sumptuo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/10/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the sixth album from the British Electronic duo fronted by Alison Goldfrapp. A sumptuous body of work, Tales of US has been two years in the crafting and is their most narrative, cinematic and intimate recording to date. Nothing in their accomplished back catalog has hinted at the new lyrical breadth that the band have introduced to Tales of Us. All the songs except for one are named in the first person with a cast list of evocative character sketches, the contrary love affairs, the suspense, hallucinations, fairy tales and modern folklores documented and the traces of redemption they find in song take the poetry of Goldfrapp's delicately considered music somewhere brand new.;Track List:1. Jo;2. Annabel;3. Drew;4. Ulla;5. Alvar;6. Thea;7. Simone;8. Stranger;9. Laurel;10. Clay
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.