- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Goo Goo Dolls - A Boy Named Goo (20th Anniversary Edition)
- Write a Review
- #K58119 000000000 K58119000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Digitally remastered 20th Anniversary edition of this 1995 album ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Digitally remastered 20th Anniversary edition of this 1995 album by the alt-rock trio. A Boy Named Goo was last studio album on Metal Blade Records. The song "Name" is well known as the Goo Goo Dolls' first hit. Although renowned for their commercially successful 1998 single "Iris", they have had several other notable and popular singles including "Name".;Track List:1. Long Way Down;2. Burnin' Up;3. Naked;4. Flat Top;5. Impersonality;6. Name;7. Only One;8. Somethin' Bad;9. Ain't That Unusual;10. So Long;11. Eyes Wide Open;12. Disconnected;13. Slave Girl;14. Long Way Down (Live);15. Name (Live);16. Naked (Live);17. Impersonality (Live);18. Million Miles Away (Live);19. Don't Change (Live);20. Flat Top (Live);Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.