- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy Up the Girl
- Write a Review
- #K58118 000000000 K58118000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1998 album by the alt-rock veterans. Dizzy Up the Girl is their sixth studio album. In most p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 1998 album by the alt-rock veterans. Dizzy Up the Girl is their sixth studio album. In most parts of the world, Dizzy Up the Girl is the Goo Goo Dolls' most successful album to date, selling over three million copies (3x platinum certified). The success of Dizzy Up the Girl can largely be attributed to the rock ballad "Iris", which was also included in the soundtrack album of the film City of Angels. "Iris" immediately reached #1 on the Hot 100 Airplay chart upon it's release in March from the City of Angels soundtrack, and stayed on top for 18 weeks, setting a record that still stands as of September 2012. The song also reached #1 on the Billboard Modern Rock chart, the Adult Top 40 and Mainstream Top 40 chart, along with several other charts in the U.S and U.K, and included 3 Grammy nominations.;Track List:1. Dizzy;2. Slide;3. Broadway;4. January Friend;5. Black Balloon;6. Bullet Proof;7. Amigone;8. All Eyes on Me;9. Full Forever;10. Acoustic #3;11. Iris;12. Extra Pale;13. Hate This Place
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.