- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Goo Goo Dolls - Hold Me Up
- Write a Review
- #K63272 000000000 K63272000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing. Hold Me Up is the third studio album by American rock band Goo Goo Dolls, released by ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing. Hold Me Up is the third studio album by American rock band Goo Goo Dolls, released by Metal Blade Records in 1990. This is considered the band's true major-label debut, as previous albums were organized by the band themselves. It features their first single, "There You Are," which became their first music video as well. Some consider this album the Goo Goo Dolls' last true "garage rock" album. Also, this marks the beginning of John Rzeznik's emergence as the band's principal lead vocalist. The Goo Goo Dolls formed in 1986 in Buffalo, New York, by vocalist and guitarist John Rzeznik, vocalist and bassist Robby Takac. They have had 19 top ten singles on various charts, and have sold more than 12 million albums worldwide.;Track List:1. Laughing;2. Just the Way You Are;3. So Outta Line;4. There You Are;5. You Know What I Mean;6. Out of the Red;7. Never Take the Place of Your Man;8. Hey;9. On Your Side;10. 22 Seconds;11. Kevin's Song;12. Know My Name;13. Million Miles Away;14. Two Days in February;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.