- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Goo Goo Dolls - Jed
- Write a Review
- #K63273 000000000 K63273000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing. Jed is the second studio album by Goo Goo Dolls. It is the first studio album in which...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited 150gm vinyl LP pressing. Jed is the second studio album by Goo Goo Dolls. It is the first studio album in which John Rzeznik sang vocals for some of the tracks. The majority of the songs are sung by Robby Takac, with Rzeznik taking over for two ("Up Yours" and "James Dean"). Fellow upstate New Yorker Lance Diamond sings vocals on track seven, "Down On The Corner." Track number six, "Sex Maggot, " shares a name with the band's original name, the Sex Maggots. The second track on the album, "Up Yours", was the only song from Jed found on the band's compilation album What I Learned About Ego, Opinion, Art & Commerce. The song "No Way Out" was also included on the band's most recent compilation album Volume Two, which consisted of other album tracks, b-sides and rarities. The album was re-released on CD on February 22, 1994. The Goo Goo Dolls formed in 1986 in Buffalo, New York, by vocalist and guitarist John Rzeznik, vocalist and bassist Robby Takac. They have had 19 top ten singles on various charts, and have sold more than 12 million albums worldwide.;Track List:1. Out of Sight;2. Up Yours;3. No Way Out;4. 7th of Last Month (Or Iggy the Cat Gets a Bath);5. Love Dolls;6. Sex Maggot;7. Down on the Corner;8. Had Enough;9. Road to Salinas;10. Em Elbmuh;11. Misforturne;12. Artie;13. Gimme Shelter;14. James Dean;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.